Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 28, 2016

February Additions - Carlton Fisk Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Carlton Fisk Collection.



1989 Fleer ($.15)
1993 Score Select ($.15)
1987 Sportflics ($.15)
1992 Topps Stadium Club ($.12)
1990 Topps ($.15)
2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions ($.16)
Another ugly Goodwin Champions but they are all needed for the collection. I wish it listed a team (or a city since they have no license) just so I know what to log it in under on my sheets. I'm going with Boston because he's wearing a flannel shirt with red in it.


2013 Topps Archives 1983 All-Stars ($.54)
1993 Score ($.38)
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Collisions at the Plate ($.54)
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces ($.31)
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Glossy ($.41)
I got the 2 Masterpieces from the same seller but it wasn't a lot. I didn't think I'd win either but I managed to grab both of them. All 5 of these last have decent action shots, can't complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.