Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

February Additions - Johnny Bench, Dave Dravecky and Mike Schmidt

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Johnny Bench Collection, Dave Dravecky Collection and Mike Schmidt Collection.



2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions ($.20)
2012 Panini Prizm ($.25)
2012 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions ($.25)
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen ($.25)
1989 Fleer ($.12)
1984 Topps ($.18)
1989 Fleer ($.25)
2014 Topps Gypsy Queen ($.22)


1987 Topps All-Star Glossy ($.54)


1974 Topps ($1.25)

The 5 Johnny Bench's push that collection over 50 cards to 52. Obviously, the last one is my favorite. I only got 2 of Dave Dravecky because I have most of the "junk wax" stuff and that's what the majority of his cards are. Those 2 do bump it up to 38 cards. Also, the 3 Mike Schmidt cards, I actually think I ordered more but they didn't ship them, I need to go back and look at my invoice. Those 3 put that collection at 80 cards.

1 comment:

  1. That top Bench: That is a snazzy suit coat he is sporting.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.