Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 10, 2016

February Additions - Luis Aparicio and Shoeless Joe Collections

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Luis Aparicio Collection and the Shoeless Joe Jackson Collection.


2006 Topps Turkey Red ($.23) 
2015 Topps Archives ($.15)
2015 Panini Golden Age ($.60)
Picked up 2 Aparicio's, those were the only ones under $1 that I didn't have. I actually picked up a 1974 Topps as well but come to find out, I already had it so it's going to the Vintage Collection. Also managed to pick up one of Shoeless Joe of whom I rarely get to pick up cards for.



1994 Yoo-Hoo Rawlings Gold Gloves ($.40)
I really didn't think I'd win this. I'm not sure how popular or readily available they are but I haven't seen very many of them so I expected to get outbid on it. I was pleasantly surprised to win it.

The 3 Aparicio's put that collection at 83 cards and the Shoeless Joe card put that one at 10 cards.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moley what is that Yoohoo?!?!? Man, that would be even more amazing if it was licensed.

    ReplyDelete