Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

February Additions - Luis Aparicio and Shoeless Joe Collections

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Luis Aparicio Collection and the Shoeless Joe Jackson Collection.


2006 Topps Turkey Red ($.23) 
2015 Topps Archives ($.15)
2015 Panini Golden Age ($.60)
Picked up 2 Aparicio's, those were the only ones under $1 that I didn't have. I actually picked up a 1974 Topps as well but come to find out, I already had it so it's going to the Vintage Collection. Also managed to pick up one of Shoeless Joe of whom I rarely get to pick up cards for.



1994 Yoo-Hoo Rawlings Gold Gloves ($.40)
I really didn't think I'd win this. I'm not sure how popular or readily available they are but I haven't seen very many of them so I expected to get outbid on it. I was pleasantly surprised to win it.

The 3 Aparicio's put that collection at 83 cards and the Shoeless Joe card put that one at 10 cards.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moley what is that Yoohoo?!?!? Man, that would be even more amazing if it was licensed.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.