Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

February Additions - Mark Buehrle Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selections are going to the Mark Buehrle Collection


2005 Topps Update ($.15)
2012 Topps ($12)
2008 Topps Opening Day ($.15)
2009 Topps Update ($.12)
2004 Topps Heritage ($.15)
2004 Topps Cracker Jack ($.12)
2006 Bowman Heritage ($.12)
 7 Mark Buehrle cards for just under $1 total.



2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Awesome Artifacts ($3.60)

2007 Upper Deck Spectrum Relics ($2.40)
Picked up these 2 cards at an awesome card shop I just found. It's about half an hour away from here but well worth the drive. It's what a card shop should be. Sells packs, supplies, memorabilia and a ton of cards. This guy used to run another shop that I frequented about 15 years ago and I used to stop in there all the time. He had a bunch (3 boxes with 3 rows each) of memorabilia and autographs at 70% off book which is where these 2 cards came from. He had just as many in basketball and football as well. I already went back to see if he opened any Heritage and he laughed and said, just 15 cases. Every time I've gone in there (3 times now) him and 2 others are always sitting there, just sorting cards. Last week they were all going through the Heritage so as I said, he has a ton of cards.

These 9 cards put my Buehrle collection at 167 cards.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot - I need the Heritage for my Bunting binder.

    And I'll need to road trip to this card shop with you.

    ReplyDelete