Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

February Additions - Some Michigan Player Collections

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Taylor Lewan Collection, Mike Hart Collection, Kevin Koger Collection, Mitch McGary Collection and Michigan Collection.


2014 Topps Finest
2014 Topps Strata
2014 Upper Deck SP Authentic
2015 Panini Michigan Wolverines Collegiate
These 5 are actually a part of my January pick-ups but I didn't get to posting them before the end of the month.


2008 Sage HIT Autographs ($1.25)
2008 Upper Deck Draft Editions ($.43)
2008 Playoff Prestige Picks Blue ($.55) 
2008 Topps Rookie Progression ($.36)
 These 4 cards of Mike Hart put that collection at 34 cards. Including the top card above, out of all the cards, half of them are autographs.

2012 Press Pass Fanfare Gold ($1.45)
2012 Press Pass Signings ($1.23)
 These 2 autographs of Kevin Koger make 4 autos out of the 5 cards in his collection.

2014 Upper Deck SP Authentic Canvas Collection ($.75)
2014 Leaf Draft ($.45)
These 2 cards of Taylor Lewan put that collection at 10 cards. I like grabbing his cards because I was within a few feet of him at a Fan Fest and he was a monster of a man. He stood up and walked past me and I was in shock at how huge he was.

2014-15 Upper Deck SPx ($.50)
 This card puts my McGary Collection at 3 cards now. It's progressing slowly but surely. At least 2 of the 3 are in a Michigan uniform.

1999 Press Pass Authentics Autographs ($.1.44)
2011-12 Fleer Retro 1998-99 Autographics Design Auto ($2.69)
I also picked up these 2 cards for the Michigan collection, I had a little money left after adding the cards to my cart. I grabbed the first one because it was cheap, then I decided to look and see what I could get for the total amount I had left instead of cheap and saw the Cazzie Russell and I had to pick that one up.


2014 Topps Finest Refractor ($.32)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.