Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

February Pick-Up - 2016 Topps pack

Happy Easter everyone!

I went to another local card show yesterday and even though it was only about 5 tables, I did manage to grab a business card of another card shop, somewhat local. It's about half an hour away but it's in the same city as the other card shop I've found. I also went through all the dime boxes I found and grabbed about 75 cards so more cards to show for the March pick-ups.

I picked up another smaller pack last month when the flagship came out. If I remember right, this was a hanger pack. Here's what I pulled.

  • 285 - Pablo Sandoval (Red Sox)
  •   14 - Chris Davis (Orioles)
  • 189 - Jake McGee (Rays)
  •   71 - John Danks (White Sox)
  • 311 - Dariel Alvarez (Orioles)
  •   58 - Zack Greinke (Dodgers), Jake Arrieta (Cubs, Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers) - NL ERA leaders
  •   30 - Yan Gomes (Indians)
  • 197 - Neil Walker (Pirates)
  • MLBD3 - Kris Bryant (Cubs) - MLB Debut
  • 135 - Colby Rasmus (Astros)
  •   22 - John Hicks (Mariners)
  • 200 - Josh Donaldson (Blue Jays)
  •   87 - Jorge De La Rose (Rockies)
  • 176 - Brandon Phillips (Reds)
  •   53 - George Springer (Astros)
  • 261 - Russell Martin (Blue Jays)
  • P-21 - Cal Ripken Jr (Orioles) - Perspectives
  • 270 - Pat Neshek (Astros)
  • 260 - Ryan Hanigan (Red Sox)
  •   95 - Kole Calhoun (Angels)
  •   84 - Mookie Betts (Red Sox)
  • FP-5 - Evelyn Jones (Mariners) - First Pitch
  • 306 - Jarrod Saltalamacchia (Diamondbacks)
  • 139 - Yasiel Puig (Dodgers)
  • 314 - Kyle Hendricks (Cubs)
  • 252 - Jorge Soler (Cubs)
  • 272 - Denard Span (Nationals)
  • 339 - Carlos Santana (Indians) - Rainbow Parallel
  • 257 - Jake Marisnick (Astros)
  • 240 - Nick Markakis (Braves)
  • 317 - Jose Altuve (Astros)
  • 276 - Francisco Cervelli (Pirates)
  • 221 - Ryan LaMarre (Reds)
  •   26 - Chris Davis (Orioles), Nelson Cruz (Mariners), Mike Trout (Angels) - AL HR leaders
  • 114 - Brett Lawrie (Athletics)
  • 207 - Maikel Franco (Phillies)



Everything up there is for grabs except the Ripken perspectives (kept it for myself) and the Santana rainbow parallel. If you need or want anything else up there, let me know and I'll PWE it to you, no need to send anything back. Whatever doesn't go, I give to my cousin (Sluggo) which is what I do with all my Non-PC cards.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got another Ripken for your PC. Will you please hold onto the LaMarre for me? (Unless you want it since he's a Michigan guy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use the Bryant MLB Debut and the Evelyn Jones First Pitch.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.