Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

February Additions - Steve Carlton and Tom Seaver Collections

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Steve Carlton Collection and Tom Seaver Collection.


1994 Upper Deck All-Time Heroes ($.12)
1994 Upper Deck All-Time Legends ($.12)
1986 Sportflics ($.15)
2005 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts ($.20)
2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions ($.12)
2008 Donruss Threads ($.15)
2001 Upper Deck Legends of NY ($.30)
1990 Pacific Baseball Legends ($.30)
2012 Panini Golden Age ($.30)
6 Steve Carlton and 3 Tom Seaver's. Guess you can tell the difference on the cost of their cards when I can get 6 cards of Carlton for 4 cents less than 3 Seavers.



2012 Panini Cooperstown High Praise ($.27)
2004 Upper Deck Famous Quotes ($.44)
I made up for only getting 3 Seaver's on Just Commons by grabbing a couple on Ebay as well.

This concludes the February additions but I still haven't scanned anything for March yet which means I'm going to start the month off way behind already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.