Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Mail Day

3 days in a row. I told you I get cards in the mail most days. I probably won't get any tomorrow. I've noticed that Wednesdays generally consist of junk mail but we'll see how it goes. Let's see what we got today, both came from the same seller but were purchased on different days. I certainly don't mind when they hold on to the cards for a few days. Considering I'm buying the cards at less than a cost of a stamp, if they need to save a little on postage, I'm cool with that.

Both of today's cards go to the player collections.

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen
Grabbed this GQ for a quarter/shipped on Ebay. This is my 56th card of Johnny Bench and considering I've purchased the majority of them for under $.50, I can't complain.

2016 Topps the Greatest Streaks
I also grabbed another Tom Seaver card on Ebay. This is my youngest card as it is my only one from 2016. It is also my 327th card of the collection and I only spent $.31/shipped for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.