Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A rare White Sox Collection addition

I came home from work, picked up my daughter and then headed to my brothers house to work on his garage again. When I finally made it home I had 2 envelopes. There were 2 cards but one was of the birthday kind. It did have a check in it so we'll see if I end up spending that on cards. The other was one single, lonely card.

I do look at White Sox cards on the cheap on a daily basis but since there are so many, I generally only bid on the cards that stand out to me. Once I get everything listed, then I'll be able to check each card. There are so many inserts from the 90's, mainly of Frank Thomas, that I have and so many more that I don't so I usually just guess whether I have it or not.

2016 Topps Gypsy Queen
I thought this was going to be my first Todd Frazier in a White Sox uniform which is why I put a bid on it but that actually happened last week when Jeff sent me the 2016 Bowman sets, which you didn't know about since I only posted my player collections.  I believe this is my first 2016 Gypsy Queen though so there is that. I won this card for $.47/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.