Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mail day with no Ebay

No cards on Wednesday, again. It's just not a good mail day. I didn't get any Ebay cards in the mail today either but I did get an envelope chocked full of cards. 3 team bags full at that. Jeff over at 2x3 Heroes graced my mailbox with another package. I'm thinking he just likes to make me work with all the cards he's been sending. It takes me awhile to get posts together now since my scanner took a crap on me so today, we'll just check out the player collection additions he sent.

2 by 3 Heroes

2016 Topps Berger's Best
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini
Jeff sent me these 3 cards for my tier 3 player collections. I thought I had the Zimmerman mini but according to my lists, I don't. Not that my lists are accurate, I found a few mistakes when I was adding these cards from Jeff.

1995 Upper Deck One on One
1997-98 Upper Deck Collector's Choice
2010 Topps Opening Day Superstar Celebrations
2008 Upper Deck SP Authentic Achievements
2016 Bowman
5 more cards for the tier 2 collections. I really like the Buehrle superstar celebrations card and I don't think I've seen it before. I also like the Sale but that's because it's Sale. It's a good thing I liked it since Jeff sent me 4 of them. Being a White Sox fan, I wonder how many he ended up with since he sent me that many.

2016 Topps Berger's Best
2003 Upper Deck MVP
2015 Topps Chrome Refractor
1995 Best
1999 Upper Deck
2013 Panin Prizm
6 more cards for the Tier 1 collections. Those 5 Konerko's put me 1 card shy of 400 different Konerko cards. I don't know if that 2015 Chrome is a refractor or not, I can never tell. It looked extra shiny to me so there you go. I always like the Konerko cards in the Reds since he doesn't have as many of those. As a matter of fact, that one above is only my seventh one.

Jeff also sent me a bunch of White Sox cards and a stack of vintage for those collections as well. If they don't get posted here, they'll eventually make it up on My Personal Collections. Eventually, I'm still trying to add the last package he sent me over there.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that Konerko is the refractor. Just hold it in the light. If it rainbows, it's the refractor.

    All the Sales came from that Bowman case break I got it. I think I still have 3 left. Want them?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.