Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ripken, Mags and Bats

I had another softball game tonight and I'm still upright so that's a good thing. Even made it to 2nd on a double, that's pretty good for my fat ass. It was also the last day of my work week as I have a vacation day tomorrow. Another good thing is that I came home to a couple of cards. A Hall of Famer and an ex-Sox who left on a sour note.

2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball
I actually thought this was a 2016 just because I hadn't seen it before then all of the sudden I seen a couple of Ebay. I won the 1st one I bid on at $.40.

2004 Topps Bazooka Bazooka Blasts
I also managed to pick up this bat relic card of Magglio Ordonez for $2.25. I wasn't happy with the way he left the Sox but he was a force to reckon with in his day, it didn't help he left and went to Detroit of all places. I did really like him when he played for us though.

1 comment:

  1. Thank the cardboard gods for vacation days. I was about to have a mental breakdown... and can now recoup over this four day weekend. Hope you enjoy a safe holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.