Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Twofer Wednesday

I got nothing yesterday, but I did today. I received 2 envelopes today which blows my whole "I never get cards on Wednesdays" comment. Both cards are from player collections, one that I get cards for all the time and another that I rarely get. Let's break it down.

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces
You had to know the one card was going to be a Ripken. I get a lot of his cards on the cheap. This one I grabbed at $.47/shipped. His collection is well over 200 cards now and I haven't checked recently but I would guess his collection would have the 3rd most cards. I know Konerko and Seaver are 1 and 2, the only other collection that might have enough would be Buehrle but I don't remember hitting 200 with him yet.

2016 Topps Archives
It was nice to see Topps add another card of Billy Williams in this years archives set. He doesn't get too much love anymore, at least considering how often Topps keeps throwing out retired player in almost every set. This is only my 61st card of Billy, I picked it up at $.50/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.