Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 1, 2016

22 years difference

I took a vacation day off today, not that it was treated as a vacation day. I mowed the lawn, weedwacked, tore apart an old swing set, moved a bush/tree from the back yard to the front and hung up my flag bracket next to the garage. Once everything was finished and a shower was in order, I came in to a couple of envelopes with a couple of cards. 1 card in each envelope to be exact.

1993 Donruss
Nothing too exciting for most of you here. I did need this one for the team set but I'm still 12 cards away from the whole team. I picked this card up for a dime shipped.

1971 Topps
I paid a little more than the above card for this one, but since it's over 20 years older it was worth it. I grabbed this for $.53/shipped. It's my 64th card from that set.

1 comment:

  1. Your vacation day was much more productive than mine. I wrote up a post... took a nap... ate... and then watched 7 episodes of Marco Polo on Netflix. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.