Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Throwback Thursday Mail Day

I did get a couple of cards today. A vintage card and a, well it looks like a vintage, card. Technically though, it goes to the Sox collection. Let's get to it.

2016 Topps Heritage
It's a Heritage so it looks like a throwback, that counts, right? Picked this up on Ebay for $.19/shipped. It was listed as a high number, I don't know if that means the same thing as the vintage sets or not, I'm guessing not since I got it for $.19. Obviously, this is going to the White Sox Collection.

1978 Topps
Ah, an actual vintage and it only cost a penny more. Grabbed this one for only $.20/shipped. It goes to my Vintage collection. It is the 113th card from the 1978 Topps set which puts it at just under 16% completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.