Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Weekend Arrivals

I slacked and didn't post what I received Friday and Saturday so your going to get a ton of cards on today's post so I can catch up. I had to work yesterday and just was in kind of a blah mood last night so I got lazy. I had planned on posting Friday's cards on Friday and Saturday's cards on Saturday so today I could post the Christmas gift I received but now it's all getting thrown into one post.

Friday came with 3 envelopes, 1 of those you'll see later in this post because it was the Christmas gift.

1996 Score Dugout Collection Series 2
I added another to the Barry Larkin collection, I now have 103 cards of the former Wolverines. Picked this one up for $.15/shipped.


I also got another 80's card for the Vintage Collection. I picked up this 1985 Donruss for $.17/shipped. It's only my 34th card from that set so it's only at 5% completed.

Yesterday, I received a bunch of cards from 1 seller. He had listed a ton of stuff for my Vintage Collection. Obviously, since I won them for a quarter or less, they are all 80's but they are still needed.


I picked up one for the 1987 Donruss set. Grabbed this one for $.20/shipped. This is my 226th card in that set which puts it at just under 35% completed.


I picked this one up for the 1986 Donruss set. It is my 469th card of that set which put it at just over 71% completed. I picked this one for a dime.


I picked this one up for the 1985 Fleer set. It is my 242nd card of that set which puts it at 37% completed. I picked this one up for $.12/shipped.

 

I also got these 4 cards for the 1984 Topps set. These cards put that set at 260 cards which is around 33% completed. I picked them up for $.22/shipped, $.06/shipped and both the bottom cards at $.16/shipped each.


I got these 2 cards for the 1981 Topps set. Those cards put that set at 544 cards which is good for 75% completed. I picked up the first card for a quarter/shipped and the 2nd for $.20/shipped.


This was the bulk of the package as I managed to grab 8 cards from the 1981 Fleer set. I'm not sure how I ended up with 2 cards for each team represented as I purchased them as singles but it happened. I grabbed the 2 Orioles cards for $.25/shipped and $.12/shipped. The 2 Dodgers cards for $.12/shipped each. The 2 Astros cards for $.22/shipped and $.25/shipped. Finally, the 2 Royals cards for $.23/shipped and $.12/shipped. These cards put that set at 57 cards and only 9% completed.

That's all for yesterday's cards. I think since this post is so big that I'm going to go ahead and make the Christmas gift a whole other post. I'm going to go ahead and get it together today but post it one day next week when I don't receive any cards in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.