Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Chris Sale when he was with the right Sox

2 days in a row with cards, Woo Hoo! I didn't think I had gotten any cards because the mail box was empty this afternoon but later this evening, there was a knock at the door. I sent my son to the door because I was eating and there was a small envelope on the step. Apparently I got cards, but the seller sent them UPS. If it's not expensive enough to ship me card via USPS, this guy sent them UPS. Wait until you see exactly how much I paid for the shipping.

Both of these cards go to the Chris Sale Collection as well as the White Sox Collection.

2014 Panini Prizm

2015 Topps Gypsy Queen
I got both of these from the same seller for the whopping price of $.30/shipped. That's right, 15 cents each, cheaper than one stamp but did he use that one stamp, nope, he shipped them UPS which I'm sure is fairly cheap in a small bubble mailer and all but is it cheaper than $.30? Um, no. I really don't understand how these people continue to do it but oh well, it makes it easier on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.