Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Sox cards

I'm starting the week off right with cards in the mail. It's just to bad Monday also signifies going back to work. Both cards came from the same seller, I've been winning a bunch of his. I don't know why because I don't do anything different then I do with other sellers but that's the way it's worked out.

2012 Topps Chrome Refractor
That's right, a refractor for the White Sox Collection. For only $.20/shipped. Although Dunn underperformed for us, maybe that's why his card was cheap.

2012 Topps Chrome Refractor
What? Another refractor, only of Paul Konerko. He was great for the Sox for years, surely I paid more for this card? Well, I did, this Paul Konerko Collection card cost me a whopping quarter/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.