Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

One Card Sunday

I got one card yesterday and for most of you, it won't be anything special but it is to this White Sox fan. It's listed as a high number and I know those were released seperately but I don't know if they were short printed like they were back then. Either way, I only paid $.15/shipped for it.

2016 Topps Heritage
Even though his wins stat doesn't show it, he is a very dominant pitcher and I'm happy to add this card to the White Sox Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.