Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 13, 2017

A couple of singles

I got a few packages today, but I'm only going to show two because I have some other stuff I need to do so I need to get off of here. Both packages came from different sellers and both go to the Vintage Collection although there is about a 15 year gap between the cards.


I picked up this card for the 1986 Topps set for $.25/shipped. A little more than I like to pay for that particular set but you do what you gotta do. This card puts that set at 693 cards which is just under 85% completed.


This is more like it when you talk about vintage. I grabbed this for $.21/shipped and it is the 67th card of the 1971 Topps set putting it at just under 9% completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.