Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lots of Canadian love

You'll get lots of cards in this post. These are all from one seller but the auctions were over a period of a week or two. He ships from Canada so he holds them and sends a bunch at once, it saves him on shipping and I don't mind waiting a bit to get the cards. Especially if it means he keeps selling stuff with a penny start and free shipping.

We'll start off with some White Sox Collection pick ups.


2004 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion of Carl Everett for $.25/shipped.
2013 Pinnacle Slugfest of Adam Dunn for $.25/shipped.


2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini of Adam Eaton for $.22/shipped.
2005 Donruss Signature Series of Freddy Garcia for $.15/shipped.


2013 Topps Update Gold of Dylan Axelrod for $.23/shipped.
2013 Bowman Gold of Alex Rios for $.25/shipped.


2015 Panini Prizm of Jose Abreu for $.25/shipped.
2015 Panini Prizm of David Robertson for $.15/shipped.


2016 Topps Update of Brett Lawrie for $.15/shipped.
2015 Topps of Adam Eaton for $.12/shipped.

That's all for the White Sox Collection portion, let's check out the player collection additions.


I picked up this 1991 Topps Stadium Club of Carlton Fisk for $.16/shipped. This is the 146th card of the Fisk Collecton.


I got this 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes of Steve Carlton for $.25/shipped. This is the 78th card of the Steve Carlton Collection.


I got this 2001 Fleer EX of Barry Larkin for $.25/shipped. This is the 112th card in the Larkin Collection.


I got this 2015 Topps of Mark Buehrle for $.25/shipped. This is my 183rd card in the Buehrle collection.


Last but not least, I picked up this 2012 Topps Opening Day Blue for $.25/shipped. This is my 407th card for the Konerko collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.