Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Another Schmidt addition

I did get one envelope today with one card, or should I say, sticker. It's another addition to the Mike Schmidt collection.


I was able to nab this 1987 Topps Sticker for $.25/shipped. I used to do the sticker books back when I collected as a kid. This was the last one that I did so I do remember these so I was excited to win it.

I'm looking forward to going over 7,000 cards on My Personal Collections blog (gallery) this weekend. I don't get to much done during the week but I usually get a lot done on the weekends so I'm hoping this weekend follows suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.