Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog contest


Jon over at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts in holding a contest, go check it out. I'd tell you about his blog but to be honest, I ran into it from Dennis posting about the contest. If you read this Jon, I have you on my reading list now as I expect to see all those cards in the cover photo to appear on your blog. They have to be yours, right? That will get you to at least 200 posts.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good point, he's got lots to post if that's the case! He should get tips from you on getting them all posted!

    ReplyDelete