Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

10 cards, 3 collections

I didn't post yesterday even though I got a couple of envelopes. Then today I got a couple of more so I figured I better get off my ass and get them posted.



We'll start off with 3 cards for the White Sox Collection. The Gordon Beckham logo card I may already have but I didn't have it listed anywhere so I grabbed anyways. All 3 of these White Sox cards I picked up for $.15/shipped. These 3 make 179 cards picked up this year for the White Sox Collection so far this year.



These 2 cards (I know, more 1980's) I picked up for $.18/shipped and $.23/shipped. These 2 cards make 149 cards for the set. The Busby card is the first of a few from the Royals.



These 3 cards from the 1978 Topps set came to me for $.25/shipped, $.23/shipped and $.14/shipped. The cheaper cards were the Royals cards. That old Mariners logo though, I tend to forgot about the trident logo they used to use all the time. These 3 cards put that set at 139 cards.


Last but not least for the Vintage collection comes this card from the 1976 Topps set. I picked it up for $.16/shipped and it is my160th card from that set which puts me closer and closer to that 25% completed.

These 6 vintage cards make 207 cards picked up for that collection so far this year.


I also got to add another Paulie to the Konerko collection. I don't usually get to pick up a lot of his cards on the cheap. I sorta have this card already, only it's stamped with the Special Olumpic logo and also stamped 1 of 1. I don't know the story behind it but here it is. This card is my 419th different Konerko and my 9th card this year which surprised me, but I got a box of cards from Jedi Jeff so I'm guessing the majority of those cards came from that package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.