Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 8, 2017

80's oddball

1 envelope with 1 card today. Nothing terribly exciting today unless you like the oddball inserts from the 80's. Which I do.


I'm not sure what kind of Dream Team this is but whatever. I got this for a $.25/shipped.

2 comments:

  1. Coolest Dave Gallagher oddball issue I've ever seen. Seriously... I love that design. Never heard of Gallagher, but who cares of who I've heard of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those Kmart sets. As a kid, I absolutely loved the sets that had reprints of the older cards because I hadn't seen them before. Of course, now a days, they reprint everything so it doesn't have the same flair.

      Delete