Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Even more 1980 Topps

I got some more cards and some more from the 1980 set. I got 2 envelopes with 8 cards total.






I got these 6 cards from the same seller that I've picked up a bunch of the other 1980 Topps cards that I've been showing lately. 3 cards at $.25/shipped, 2 at $.23/shipped and 1 at $.21/shipped. These 6 cards make 156 for the set and 213 cards picked up for the Vintage collection this year.


I also picked up 2 more Cal Ripken jr cards, err, pop-up, well, you know. The 1989 Score card I didn't think I had but apparently I do. I had it listed under Score Superstars and the seller had it listed as just Score and I didn't catch it. I only paid $.18/each/shipped (2 card lot for $.36) so it's not like I'm out a fortune. The addition of the 1 card puts that Collection at 328 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.