Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Late again

I received an envelope on Thursday but I didn't get around to posting it because we had our first softball game and then I just forgot they were there. I went to put my cards away today, like I try to do every weekend now, and noticed them sitting there, oops. I got 3 cards in that envelope, all modern, all player collections.


I picked up 2 more Ryan Zimmerman cards, they are only my 4th and 5th of his this year but they are also my 83rd and 84th cards in the Zimmerman collection. At this rate, I won't even hit 100 by the end of the year. I picked up the 2015 for a quarter/shipped and the 2017 for just a little less at $.21/shipped.


This card looked familiar when it popped up so I almost ignored it but I went ahead and checked to see if I had it anyways. Good thing I did, I have the mini version which is why it looked familiar. I picked up this one for $.15/shipped. It's only my 3rd AJ card this year and my 88th in his player collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.