Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 7, 2017

2 Hall of Famers

I haven't been watching to much baseball lately, mainly because we keep losing. While I would love to watch every game, who has 3 hours a day, six days a week? I could probably make the time but I try not to make my wife suffer to much, she hates baseball. So my general rule is, I DVR every game and then watch the one where they win. I mean who really wants to watch when you know they're going to lose. With them losing so much lately (I'm not going to say how many in a row now), I haven't watched to many. Let's just say we are in the race for the #1 draft pick this year. I did watch some live games last week while the wife was away on vacation though.

I did get an envelope today so there is that. I also dropped $15 on cards in one day which says a lot but I'll get to those when they come in. Let's check out today's Hall of Famers.


I picked up this 2016 Allen & Ginter for $.25/shipped. This is my 48th card of Yaz and my 14th of his picked up this year.


I'm always happy to pick up a Tom Seaver card, even if it's a newer one. This 2017 Archives card also came at $.25/shipped. It's only my 5th of his this year but it's my 352nd card of his player collection.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to watch more baseball games... but honestly... I'm content with watching highlights on MLB.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself watching their version of the highlights on their Facebook page most days

      Delete