Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

A pair of shortstops

It's been a few days but that's because I hadn't gotten anything, not because of my usual slacker self not posting. I did get a couple of envelopes today, both of the manila kind but one came USPS, one UPS. Oddly enough, the real cheap one came UPS and the more expensive came USPS. Let's check out the UPS first.


I added another Ripken card to that player collection with this pick up for $.23/shipped. This is my 339th card of the Iron Man and my 28th card of his gotten this year.


I also picked up this Alexie relic card from 2014 Topps. It's kind of a busy design but it works. I grabbed this for $1.36/shipped which to me, is a great price for a relic of our starting shortstop for a 8 years. This is my 218th pick up for the White Sox collection so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.