Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, September 22, 2017

3 card Friday

I got 3 cards today which is a lot lately. They all came from the same seller and they are all player collection cards.


2 Montreal Expos cards, that always means a good day. These are the 109th and 110th cards of Gary Carter. I always love the Expos cards and even the Mets cards of his aren't bad. The other couple of team are just weird. These were both $.25/shipped each.


I would have guessed that I had this one but apparently not. I have 2 others of his from this set but not this one. It's a great action shot as long as you can ignore the glove coming out of his ass. This was also $.25/shipped. It is my 143rd different Larkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.