Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, September 29, 2017

It's been a week

It's been exactly a week since the last envelopes graced my mailbox so the post office made up for it by given me 3 today. Although technically, they may have been in there yesterday but we forgot to grab the mail. Either way, I got 3 cards so let's get to it.


I grabbed this checklist from the 1979 set for $.23/shipped. It is my 333rd card from that set. I don't know about you all, but the marked boxes don't bother me one bit. I remember doing that myself when I started collecting.


I also picked up another Devin Funchess card. This is the 22nd card from that collection. It doesn't seem like much but his collection didn't start but a couple of years ago which means the whole thing was purchased at under a quarter a piece.


I also picked up this 2016 Heritage card. It shows an autograph but I don't have a COA for it or anything. I only paid $.99/shipped and I only put a buck on it anyways. Even without the auto it's a short print so I took a shot anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.