Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

2 Player Sunday

I got an envelope in the mail yesterday. I worked, I'm healing from a surgery and now I have a pinched nerve in my hip that I'm dealing with. I didn't get online much last night, just wasn't in the mood which means you get a rare Sunday post. 2 cards were in the envelope, both player collections, both players I don't get very often.


I picked up this former Wolverine for $.25/shipped. It is my 31st card in that collection. It's my 1st card of his picked up this year. I'm not sure exactly what is going on with him currently, I assume he's a free agent because I haven't seen anything on him this pro season, not that I watch pros often.


I also grabbed this AJ card for $.15/shipped from the same seller. It is my 91st card of AJ and only my 4th picked up this year.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope things start improving for you, health wise, as it sounds like you have really been dealing with a lot of unpleasantness as of late.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.