Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

3 in 3

I've gotten a few cards in the last few days. I'm a slacker, sorry. 3 envelopes with 3 cards, well, technically 2 cards, and a sticker.


This is actually the back of the sticker. I remember these from back in 1988. The other side has a sticker of Eddie Murray on the front but I bought it for the back side. I picked it up for $.15/shipped. This is my 343rd pick up for that collection.


I also grabbed this well loved checklist from the 1971 set for the Vintage collection. It only cost me $.14/shipped. It is my 77th card for that set.


Last but not least, I picked up this shiny Mark Buehrle for that collection for only $.15/shipped. It is my 192nd card for that collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.