Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Huge White Sox addition

Two days in a row? That's a rarity these days. This card is the most exciting one that I've won in a long time. I know you can't wait to see it in all its glory. Are you ready for it? Are you sure you can handle it? Stop pretending you didn't already see it below.


Sorry! I couldn't help myself. It's part of the team set in my eyes because the checklist has a number in the base set. So there you go, I needed it for the White Sox Collection. At least I only paid $.06/shipped for it.

You can go back to other more exciting baseball card blogs now. Sorry to distract you.

3 comments:

  1. That's it - no more cards for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I'm fine with posts with checklists. They play an important role in our hobby. What baffles me is that someone actually sold this card for 6¢ shipped. Who lists a single 89F checklist card for 6¢ and offers free shipping, when shipping is going to cost way more than the sale value of the card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could tell you but as long as they do it, I'm gonna keep buying.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.