Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Prospects?

I received an envelope today with 4 cards. All team collection cards, all from the same set, kinda. I'm not sure what you call the additional sets that come with Bowman, subsets, inserts, a set of it's own, I don't know, but that's what they are.



All 4 from 2014 Bowman. I believe all 4 have played in Chicago, although two of them for a brief time or during September call-ups. Tyler Danish and Tim Anderson are both on the team currently. Anderson has the best career going for him as of now, he was the starting shortstop and will be for the immediate future. I picked up the Courtney Hawkins for $.23/shipped and the Brett Austin for a $.25, which is funny because those are the 2 that haven't "made" the team. The 2 that had, I got both of those for only $.06/shipped. Maybe because the other 2 are prospects, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.