Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Mail Day

I got an envelope today with one card. It's a rarity to get any envelopes on a Wednesday. Usually all we get is flyers.

The card was one I didn't even know existed (sorta), mainly because I don't really look at all the parallels. It was listed as a refractor on Ebay but I could tell it wasn't chrome, therefore, not a refractor but I bid on it anyways.


Upon further investigation, this is the silver parallel, even though it pretty much looks the same as the base. It is numbered to /499 which is the only difference I see. I paid $.23/shipped for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.