Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday mail day

I actually got a ton of cards today, 88 to be exact, but I'm not going to show you the majority of them. I won a bunch (78) of 1987 Fleer and they came today. I won them all, but 1, for a quarter/each/shipped, the other 1 I paid $.24/shipped for it. I figured you all didn't really need to see those. I also picked up 5 cards from the 1987 Topps set from the same seller that I'm not going to show but that still leaves me with other cards to show. The rest come from 3 different sellers.



I picked up these 3 cards from the 1979 set for $.25/each/shipped. These 3 make 336 cards picked up for that set which means I'm closing in on the half way point of that set. These 3, along with all the 1987's I'm not showing also make exactly 400 cards picked up for the Vintage collection so far this year.


I picked up another Barry Larkin as well. I've picked up 36 of his so far this year, along with Cal Ripken Jr's 36, I've picked up more of those 2 player collections than any other. This Pacific Online card came to me for $.23/shipped and is my 146th card in the Larkin Collection.


I also picked up this Relic card of Mitch McGary. A die cut relic card at that for only $1.25/shipped. This is only my 12th card of McGary but out of those 12, 7 of them are relics or autos so I'd say the collection is going alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.