Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ripkensday

I got one card today. It's a player collection card from a player collection that I've been able to pick up a ton of this past year. 34 to be exact and if you haven't guessed who it was by the title, then I can't help you.


I picked up this card for a quarter shipped. I don't have the base card yet but I got the gold covered now. This is my 344th different Ripken card for that collection.

Just a quick plug my my Sports Obsession Twitter account. I've been using it for more than just links to this blog, actually I've used it for that and posting from my Tumblr blog of the same name (which mainly consists of Vintage sports pics) but lately, I've been posting a random card a day (for the most part) from my collections. I've also been doing sports related On This Day tweets so go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.