Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 11, 2017

2 out of 5 ain't bad

I got 3 envelopes with 5 cards, although 2 of the envelopes came from the same seller and they were cards I bought at the same time. Following last Saturday's new player collection, tonight I have another.


I picked this one up with the following 3 cards. Although, I just went to take it off my team set and it wasn't there, which means I already have it. Damn it. Oh well, it was only a quarter/shipped.



I also picked up these 3 for $.25/shipped/each and upon putting them on my Barry Larkin page, I already had 2 of these. I don't know what the hell happened. If I drank I could blame it on that but I don't so I can't. I do get to add the 1996 Score thought. That makes 148 Larkin cards.


I know this one I didn't have because it's my first of Jehu and it's a Michigan card at that. 2 collections in one. This one I even got cheaper, only $.23/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.