Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

3 cards and a relic

I got 4 envelopes today with 4 cards. Although technically, I'm pretty sure we didn't get the mail yesterday. My kids grab the mail for me on their way in from the bus and since they are on Christmas break, they aren't grabbing it. The only reason I thought to grab it today was because my wife yelled at me as soon as I walked in the door to not take my shoes off and go get it.


I picked up this Julio Franco for a whopping $.06/shipped. It wasn't listed as the Electric Diamond version but I had noticed it before I bid.


This is one of the elusive First Pitch inserts. I say elusive because I don't come across them very much in my cheap searches and when I do, I get outbid. There's a couple I have on search that aren't Sox jerseys but they rarely come up. I picked this one up for $.23/shipped. I wasn't sure who he was, I thought maybe a country singer and upon Googling, I am correct.


I also managed to pick up another Ripken for the 1993 Upper Deck set which is a pretty good set photography wise. I picked this one up for $.25/shipped. This is my 351st card of Cal jr.


Last but not least, I wasn't expecting to win this one. For one, it's a Triple Threads relic, and secondly, it's numbered to /27. This is my 86th card of Zimmerman and only my 2nd relic. I picked it up for $1.80/shipped so not only did I win it, I got it fairly cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.