Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Saturday catch-up

Sadly, I was a slacker again this week so this post is all the cards that I got. It was a good week though, a relic, an auto, even the first card of a player collection.


We'll start with a player collection that I tend to log in a bunch of cards throughout the year. This 1987 Donruss Highlights card of Ripken came to me for $.25/shipped. This is my 349th card of Cal jr.


I picked up this former Wolverine for $.19/shipped. It's my 23rd card of Funchess which is the most by far, of any of the Wolverines that went pro that year.


This would be the new player collection. I've bid on a bunch of Peppers cards but this is the first one that I finally won, and for only $.17/shipped at that.


I picked up this Danks auto for $2.25/shipped. I really need to make a list of my autos and relics, I don't think this is my first of him but I don't have many, I want to say it's my 2nd auto but I'm not positive.


Last but not least, I picked up this Abreu relic. I always like to get cards of him because he is underrated outside of Chicago. Kind of like Konerko was, people don't know anything about him even though he puts up the numbers. I'm good with that though. I grabbed this up for $2.13/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.