Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Single card Saturday

I did get one card today and for most (probably all) of you, it'll be nothing exciting but it was for me, because I need it. I remember bidding on this without checking to see if I needed it for sure and after my last post, that was probably a bad idea but it worked out, I didn't have it.


I picked up this for a whopping $.06/shipped. It's a 2008 Topps Finest which I'm not sure I have any, that's why I took a shot without looking it up. It didn't look very familiar.

If I ever get around to listing the cards in my box I'd know if I have it for sure or not but for now, I'm working (slowly) on getting everything listed with a picture. I do have over 10,000 photos now so I'm getting there (again, slowly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.