Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Wet Monday

You actually get a post during the week. Mainly because I skipped work today. Technically, I didn't skip, I had to go to court this morning so they knew I wasn't going to be there. After that we grabbed some breakfast, hit Walmart and went to visit my grandmother in the hospital (she had a hip replaced) and by the time I got home, I would have been getting home from work and I still had plenty of time to post. What that tells me is I dick around to much after work and that's why I don't post during the week. I guess I just told on myself.

I got one envelope today with 2 cards, it was delivered UPS while I was gone so I wasn't to happy that it was laying on my porch, in the rain but once I opened the soaking wet manila envelope, there was another, smaller manila envelope inside so it ended up being fine. The rain hadn't soaked through the 2nd envelope so that was good.

Either way, let's get to it.


I've been bidding on a bunch of his cards and haven't been able to get them under a quarter. He had a decent year this year after coming up and there is a lot of talk about him being great so I've been wanting to pick his cards up. I grabbed this for $.25/shipped.


I also picked up this Denard dual relic for $1.84/shipped. I guess it pays that he isn't playing anymore. It's also numbered to /399. It's my 2nd relic of his and my 32nd card of Denard.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your cards were okay and I hope your grandmother makes a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.