Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 19, 2018

2 teams, 3 cards

I got a few cards today. A couple I've been trying to win and a relic I've never seen.

We'll start with the relic.


I've seen the 2001 relics so that wasn't new, I just don't think I had come across a Royce Clayton one. Between being a 2001 and it being Clayton, I'm sure I would have won it sooner had I seen it. I picked it up for $1.51/shipped.


I picked up these 2 from the same seller. I only won them because I decided to up my high bids for Michigan cards from a quarter to $.50. I got tired of losing them for $.30 all the time. Although I picked these 2 for $.50/each/shipped. It's only my 2nd card of Chesson but my 4th of Butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.