Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 22, 2018

AAAdddrriian

I got a card today, it was one I thought I already had but I don't have it listed so maybe I don't. It's an auto so I bid regardless if I have it or not. If it's a dupe Michigan auto then I check with Dennis if he has it or not, if it's a dupe White Sox auto then I check with Jeff.


I should start a player collection of him, according to my Michigan list, this is my 7th autograph of Adrian Arrington. I picked this up for $1.42/shipped so how could I really pass it up anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.