Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Green Q

I got one card today, well, technically, yesterday but I went to the gun range so I didn't get time to post it then.


It's one of the ton of parallels to the Topps sets now-a-day. I like the looks of the different colors. I hate having to collect all of them. I picked this one up for $.23/shipped. I liked Quintana and was sad to see him go but I understand the rebuild. It's a feeling us Sox fans have gotten used to. It was a lucky trade for him though, he doesn't even need to move.

1 comment:

  1. The green border with the green grass in the background sure makes for an attractive looking card.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.