Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Happy Birthday - Kris Jenkins

Kris was born on this day in 2001, making him 25 today.

NFL Debut - September 3rd, 2024 (Bengals)

Years Active - 

  • Bengals (2024-current)

Cards on TCDB - 699 cards (2026), 696 cards (2025)

Cards I have - 11 cards (2026), 9 cards (2025)

PC Rank - #99 (#984 overall)

TCDB Rank - #15

Where they come from -

  • F&G Sportscards (4 cards)
  • Fred Sawyer (4 cards)
  • Card Show-Elkhart (1 card)
  • Facebook Marketplace (1 card)
  • Too Many Verlanders (1 card)



Happy Birthday Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.