Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Kerry Wood & Andre Dawson commercial

Just a quick shout out and a funny commercial.  I’ve been following this guy on Tumblr for awhile and he started a blog, so go check him out here.

My Cardboard Addiction

My Cardboard Addiction Tumblr

 

Also going to take a few minutes to plug my other links.

Sports

My Sports Obsession Tumblr

My Sports Obsession on Facebook – or click like on the right sidebar.

Too Many Manninghams – Dennis’ blog but I guest post Michigan content.

 

Personal

Random Thoughts from a Random Guy – blog

Random Thoughts from a Random Guy on Facebook

Instagram ID – jlaws13

 

Both (Personal and Sports)

Twitter

 

And now that you suffered through all of that.  Here’s a great commercial I saw the other day, featuring Kerry Wood and Andre Dawson.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Jeff! Much appreciated brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that commercial is all kinds of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a big smile on my face when they pulled out Dawson. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that commercial. Every time I see it I crack up. Dawson MAKES that commercial. "What YEAR is it?" and "Caught it!". He's awesome. Loved seeing him in uniform again. Looked like he could still play!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.