Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Cal Ripken jr Collection

I nabbed this card for $.50 shipped.  I remember getting some of these Pacific Paramount cards, I remember opening packs of them, I think the local gas station had them because they only sold cheaper stuff.

Cal Ripken Jr.

COMC has this card for sell for $2.  I believe is a parallel version, probably bronze.  I think the base set is silver colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.