Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

PC Additions - Pierzynski & Zimmerman

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


2013 Bowman


2004 Topps Cracker Jack


2013 Topps Heritage


2004 Upper Deck


2014 Donruss


2007 Topps


2002 Fleer Tradition Update


1999 Upper Deck MVP

Lots of AJ with his other teams, most of what I have are White Sox cards. These 8 cards put my AJ Pierzynski collection at 58 cards. 12 of those are now teams other than the Sox and 7 of those came from above.


2012 Topps 1987 Mini


2009 Bowman


2014 Donruss


2014 Topps


2008 Upper Deck First Edition

These 5 cards bump my Zimmerman collection up to 45 cards, oddly enough, all with the same team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.