Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 13, 2015

PC Additions - Getz, Jackson, Melton & Sale

*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise said) and all were under $.50/shipped.

*Since I made a huge purchase (147 cards) from JustCommons.com, I'm going to combine them with my Ebay purchases for the next couple of weeks.  I bought the cheapest cards of my player collections. I spent $2 on my tier 1 collections and $1 on the rest. I also picked up one relic card to make my purchase an even $25.


2013 Topps Gold


2010 Topps Heritage


2011 Topps


2014 Topps


2008 Just Minors


2008 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Gold


1989 Pacific Legends


1970 Topps


2014 Pinnacle


2013 Bowman


2013 Topps Update


2014 Bowman
Chris Getz - One of the many ex-Michigan, ex-White Sox players. These 6 cards get my Getz collection up to 24. His is one of those collections that I was looking to boost from Just Commons because I don't come across many of his cards of Ebay.

Shoeless Joe Jackson - Another player I was hoping to boost but didn't come across anything but this card cheap enough for my parameters. the Shoeless collection is now at 8 cards.

Bill Melton - Another guy that I couldn't come across any cheap ones. Mainly because he wasn't enough of a star player to warrant current cards so everything of his is vintage so I only got the 1. It brings the Bill Melton collection to 11 cards. 10 of those are vintage and 1 is from a Chicago White Sox playing cards deck.

Chris Sale - He's getting harder to collect since he's a bonafide star now. I did manage to grab these 4 cards to bring his collection up to 72 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.